How a YouTuber Went From Bedroom Impressionist to Making a Cameo on Game of Thrones
What began as a YouTube channel filled with grainy webcam videos of Game of Thrones impressions turned into a casting opportunity for the Ottawa-based impressionist and comic Steve Love. His story is a reminder of the weird, all-seeing power of the internet and its ability to thrust ordinary people into the pop-cultural fray. Love ended up getting his wish to meet a gruesome end on GOT, and was brutally murdered by the Hound in the woods (it was a bad day for the Hound).
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space