It Took Two Months and a Ridiculous Amount of Patience to Create This Mildly Terrifying Drawing
Artist Joe Fenton makes hyper-detailed drawings inspired by surrealism and the darker works of Hieronymus Bosch. Fenton’s currently working on his first animated short, which he hopes will raise awareness about the environment and the treatment of animals. It’s hard to imagine someone having the patience to spend two months creating something with this much granular detail, but there’s clearly a big payoff.
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture