The Man Behind Luke Cage Told Us How He Pitched the Show to Netflix
On September 30, Luke Cage will premiere on Netflix, officially joining its fellow Marvel TV adaptations Daredevil and Jessica Jones on the service. Much like its sister shows, Luke Cage takes viewers into a gritty universe, this time set in New York City’s Harlem neighborhood. In a recent interview with Vulture at San Diego Comic-Con, Luke Cage showrunner Cheo Hodari Coker spoke about the shows and films that influenced his creation of the world in which we’ll get to see Cage kick countless asses.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space