Fsociety’s Latest HQ Is As Insanely Luxurious in Real Life As It Is in Mr. Robot
In this season of Mr. Robot, Fsociety’s HQ got a major upgrade, introducing us to a brand-new hacker headquarters in the form of E-Corp’s Susan Jacobs’s abandoned “smart house.” It’s real-life location? The $40 million, 12,000-square-foot World of McIntosh Townhouse in SoHo. We got a private tour of the space, which is even more impressive in real life.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space