These Intricate Sculptures Are Handcrafted From Thousands of Porcelain Shards
Zemer Peled creates works of art like no other. Using thousands of meticulously placed shards of porcelain, Peled constructs large-scale and small-scale sculptures akin to lifelike creatures. Her first solo exhibit, Nomad, is currently on display at the Mark Moore Gallery in Los Angeles.
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space