Cheryl Hines and Tim Meadows Discuss How to Have an Onscreen Relationship With a Cartoon
Fox’s new series Son of Zorn combines animation with live action, posing a unique problem for its cast. So how does one act next to a cartoon character who’s designed in postproduction? Son of Zorn cast members Cheryl Hines and Tim Meadows talked to us during New York Comic Con about some of the challenges they encountered during filming.
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television