Some of Hollywood’s Most Famous Action Scenes Were Filmed at This Icelandic Glacial Lake
Perhaps it’s the enormous icebergs and ominous skies that attract Hollywood to Iceland’s Jökulsárlón. The normally busy tourist attraction has been cleared out and transformed multiple times for some of Hollywood’s most iconic action scenes, most often standing in for the Siberian landscape.
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture