Logan Paul and Peyton List Discuss Breaking Out of Vine and the Disney Channel With Their New Dystopian Thriller The Thinning
You might know Logan Paul and Peyton List from Vine and the Disney Channel, respectively. But there’s a good chance you won’t recognize them in their latest project, a dystopian thriller called The Thinning, which recently premiered on YouTube Red. We caught up with them at New York Comic Con to chat about the film, which represents a big departure for each of them in their careers thus far.
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book
- Robot Chicken Creators on How Macaulay Culkin Is Like Punxsutawney Phil
- Tips for Post-Apocalyptic Beards With the Cast of The Walking Dead
- How Luke Evans and Rebecca Hall Filmed Their Epic Sex Scene in Professor Marston
- The Cast of Shut Eye Recounts Their Experiences With Psychics
- Voice Actor Rob Paulsen Performs Some of His Famous Voices
- Carl Weathers: Voice Acting Is Great Because You Can Show Up Commando
- How Well Do Transparent Stars Rob Huebel and Amy Landecker Know Each Other?
- Tom Petty’s Best Onscreen Cameos
- The Complete History of Scary Clowns
- Watch the Fake Trailer for Distracted Boyfriend Meme: The Movie