This Is What a $30,000 Cosplay Outfit Looks Like
Among the thousands of cosplayers and attendees at New York Comic Con this year, one stood, quite literally, above all the rest. The over 9-foot-tall costume lurched through crowds, parting the masses of comic fandom. The cosplay is based on Reinhardt, a hero character from Blizzard’s popular first-person shooter game Overwatch. Created by Thomas DePetrillo, the costume cost, in parts and labor, upward of $30,000.
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture