Everything We Know So Far About the Twin Peaks Reboot
In the two years since the hotly anticipated Twin Peaks reboot was announced, there have been a lot of up and downs. Downs include that time David Lynch threatened to abandon the project. Ups include the fact that he didn’t, and that it’s set to premiere on Showtime sometime during the “second quarter” of 2017. Here’s everything else we know about the new series.
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture
- 13 Scenes From the Leprechaun Movies That Feel Too Absurd to Exist
- Video Games Don’t Know How to Handle Current Events