Paul Reiser’s Greatest Strength Is Ordering Food, and Other Things We Learned When We Gave Him a Job Interview
Comedy icon Paul Reiser may already be pretty steadily employed — he’s got a role on Amazon’s Red Oaks, and was recently cast in season two of Netflix’s Stranger Things — and his theatrical CV spans from his breakout performance in the ‘80s classic Diner to his central role in Mad About You. But that didn’t stop us from putting him through the paces of a job interview. Unsurprisingly, Reiser turned out to be a likably surly candidate with an oddly charming affinity for being annoyed by everyone.
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture
- 13 Scenes From the Leprechaun Movies That Feel Too Absurd to Exist
- Video Games Don’t Know How to Handle Current Events