Here’s What It Looked Like When Disney Turned Epcot’s Iconic Dome Into a Giant Death Star
Epcot’s iconic Spaceship Earth* has been transformed into the Death Star, finally settling the debate on whether that thing is a golf ball or not (at least for now). Instead, it’s one big advertisement for the new Star Wars movie … Rogue One.
* This post originally referred to the Spaceship Earth ride in the Epcot theme park as Epcot.
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture
- 13 Scenes From the Leprechaun Movies That Feel Too Absurd to Exist
- Video Games Don’t Know How to Handle Current Events
- Cinematographers React to Rachel Morrison’s Historic Oscar Nomination
- Before Snapchat, See How Jeff Koons Made Iconic Public Art With Puppy
- The Best Supervillains Are Relatable Ones
- Why Edgar Wright Makes Some of the Best Movie Soundtracks
- This Underground Live-Action Monster Battle Is Like Nothing You’ve Ever Seen
- 5 Iconic Moments From Guillermo del Toro Films
- How Black Panther Reinvents Hollywood Visions of Africa