One of the Most Powerful Scenes in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy Was the Result of Some Actual Agonizing Pain
In a scene from The Two Towers, Viggo Mortensen’s character, Aragorn, and his companions find what seems like the charred remains of two of their Hobbit friends. In the script, the moment calls for Aragorn to simply kick a helmet on the ground and scream out of rage and grief … but Mortensen had a painful way of getting there.
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate