Mark Hamill Can’t Believe How Intensely People Bashed the Star Wars Prequels
We caught up with Mark Hamill at the Sundance Film Festival this year where he was promoting his new movie Brigsby Bear. As one might imagine, plenty of Star Wars talk took place. When we asked Hamill how it felt to revisit Skywalker after all these years, he said he was terrified. Expanding on that, he reminded us of the vitriolic criticism hurled at the prequels, and how he was concerned the new movies could suffer a similar backlash.
- How Stevie Wonder Helped Make MLK Day a National Holiday
- Advice Every Comic Should Hear Before Performing at the Correspondents’ Dinner
- 5 of the Most Notorious YouTube Scandals
- The Black Mirror Creator Has an Idea for a Much Nicer Version of The Matrix
- Five Comic-Book Stories That Might Happen Onscreen After the Disney-Fox Merger
- The Makers of TV’s Darkest Show Are Actually Comedians
- 89 Film and TV Moments That Capture 2017
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?
- Tips for Post-Apocalyptic Beards With the Cast of The Walking Dead