Mark Hamill Can’t Believe How Intensely People Bashed the Star Wars Prequels
We caught up with Mark Hamill at the Sundance Film Festival this year where he was promoting his new movie Brigsby Bear. As one might imagine, plenty of Star Wars talk took place. When we asked Hamill how it felt to revisit Skywalker after all these years, he said he was terrified. Expanding on that, he reminded us of the vitriolic criticism hurled at the prequels, and how he was concerned the new movies could suffer a similar backlash.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space