WATCH: Connie Britton: ‘We Don’t Have to Let Greed Drive Us in Our Humanity’
Connie Britton stars in Beatriz at Dinner alongside John Lithgow, Salma Hayek, and Amy Landecker. Britton grew up in the South and often works there for the shows she’s been on. So we couldn’t help but ask her at Vulture’s Spot at Sundance for her own unique perspective on a divided America in the wake of the election.
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space