David Braces Himself for Memories in Exclusive Clip From Legion
Two of the key themes of FX’s Marvel Comics adaptation Legion are the unreliability of memory and the danger of forgetting. So far, we’ve seen telepath David Haller (Dan Stevens) attempt to navigate his memories with the aid of another psychic, Ptonomy (Jeremie Harris), but their mental journeys have been fraught with danger and confusion.
In this exclusive clip from the next episode of the show, we find David and Ptonomy gearing up for another journey into the former’s troubled brain, with moral support from their comrade in arms, Syd (Rachel Keller). Prepare thyself, young David.
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space