War Has Arrived in New American Gods Trailer
As Ian McShane declares in the new trailer for Starz’s hotly anticipated Neil Gaiman adaptation American Gods, gods are things you believe in, and a new trailer for the show provides much in which you can believe. Showrunner Bryan Fuller delivers his signature stylized violence, along with all-star character-actor casting (Kristin Chenoweth! Peter Stormare! Crispin Glover!), and top-notch music. We get glimpses of the undead, the undying, and the unforgivable. Above all, we see a show that looks as cool as anything on television. Watch and see if you think the show is worth worshipping.
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Taylor Swift’s Journey From Country Starlet to Pop Superstar
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book
- Robot Chicken Creators on How Macaulay Culkin Is Like Punxsutawney Phil
- Tips for Post-Apocalyptic Beards With the Cast of The Walking Dead
- How Luke Evans and Rebecca Hall Filmed Their Epic Sex Scene in Professor Marston
- Voice Actor Rob Paulsen Performs Some of His Famous Voices
- Carl Weathers: Voice Acting Is Great Because You Can Show Up Commando
- Tom Petty’s Best Onscreen Cameos