Dave Chappelle Riffs on O.J., ISIS, and Sodium in the Trailer for His Two New Netflix Specials
It’s been 12 years since the beloved comedian released a concert special, so to make up for lost time, Dave Chappelle will be dropping two at once: Dave Chappelle: The Age of Spin, which was filmed at the Palladium in L.A. in March 2016, and Dave Chappelle: Deep in the Heart of Texas, shot way back in April 2015 at Austin’s Moody Theater as a part of Austin City Limits Live. If the trailer for his upcoming specials, both available to stream on Netflix as of March 21, is any indication, Dave Chappelle’s glorious return has a theme, and that theme is horrible, horrible death. Man, we can hardly wait.
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Taylor Swift’s Journey From Country Starlet to Pop Superstar
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book
- Robot Chicken Creators on How Macaulay Culkin Is Like Punxsutawney Phil
- Tips for Post-Apocalyptic Beards With the Cast of The Walking Dead
- How Luke Evans and Rebecca Hall Filmed Their Epic Sex Scene in Professor Marston
- The Cast of Shut Eye Recounts Their Experiences With Psychics
- Voice Actor Rob Paulsen Performs Some of His Famous Voices
- Carl Weathers: Voice Acting Is Great Because You Can Show Up Commando