Dave Chappelle Riffs on O.J., ISIS, and Sodium in the Trailer for His Two New Netflix Specials
It’s been 12 years since the beloved comedian released a concert special, so to make up for lost time, Dave Chappelle will be dropping two at once: Dave Chappelle: The Age of Spin, which was filmed at the Palladium in L.A. in March 2016, and Dave Chappelle: Deep in the Heart of Texas, shot way back in April 2015 at Austin’s Moody Theater as a part of Austin City Limits Live. If the trailer for his upcoming specials, both available to stream on Netflix as of March 21, is any indication, Dave Chappelle’s glorious return has a theme, and that theme is horrible, horrible death. Man, we can hardly wait.
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor