Good Luck Spotting Ewan McGregor in This Fargo Season 3 Teaser
In season three of Fargo, Ewan McGregor is playing twins, and one of them doesn’t look like Ewan McGregor at all. Ray, the balding and potbellied dude who briefly appears in this first teaser, is a glum parole officer, while Emmit, who we haven’t seen yet, is the “Parking Lot King of Minnesota.” Ray’s hanging out with Mary Elizabeth Winstead’s Nikki, “a crafty and alluring recent parolee,” while the great Carrie Coon plays a cop. Notice how the “diner” sign transforms to “die”? Eerie! Fargo returns April 19.
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Taylor Swift’s Journey From Country Starlet to Pop Superstar
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book
- Robot Chicken Creators on How Macaulay Culkin Is Like Punxsutawney Phil
- Tips for Post-Apocalyptic Beards With the Cast of The Walking Dead
- How Luke Evans and Rebecca Hall Filmed Their Epic Sex Scene in Professor Marston
- Carl Weathers: Voice Acting Is Great Because You Can Show Up Commando
- How Well Do Transparent Stars Rob Huebel and Amy Landecker Know Each Other?
- Tom Petty’s Best Onscreen Cameos