It’s a Superhero Extravaganza in the New Trailer for Justice League
Justice is coming, and it’s going to look great. A new trailer for Zack Snyder’s Justice League has finally dropped, and it’s a nonstop thrill ride — with the help of a Beatles and White Stripes soundtrack, thanks! — condensed into two-and-a-half minutes. What kind of superhero badassery do we have here? Batman and Wonder Woman recruit a team of metahumans consisting of Aquaman, Cyborg, and the Flash to take on “an even greater enemy” that may or may not attack the planet in “catastrophic proportions.” (Yeah, it’s definitely going to happen.) There will be violence. There will be quips. And there will … be justice.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates