It’s a Superhero Extravaganza in the New Trailer for Justice League
Justice is coming, and it’s going to look great. A new trailer for Zack Snyder’s Justice League has finally dropped, and it’s a nonstop thrill ride — with the help of a Beatles and White Stripes soundtrack, thanks! — condensed into two-and-a-half minutes. What kind of superhero badassery do we have here? Batman and Wonder Woman recruit a team of metahumans consisting of Aquaman, Cyborg, and the Flash to take on “an even greater enemy” that may or may not attack the planet in “catastrophic proportions.” (Yeah, it’s definitely going to happen.) There will be violence. There will be quips. And there will … be justice.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space