The New Season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians Promises to Address All the Rumors
The Kardashians have built their empire on the ethos of presumed transparency, whether it’s showing Kim at her ugliest cry or having Kylie Jenner fessing up to plastic surgery. So even as the Kardashian-Jenners have weathered their most tumultuous years yet, the cameras mostly kept on rolling. Previously, Kim promised to divulge all she could about her Paris robbery in the next season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians; but of course, everyone else has their own tea to spill. The latest trailer for season 13 hits on all the tabloid drama — Kourtney and Scott’s intense highs and lows, Kanye’s hospitalization, and whatever’s going on with Rob and Blac Chyna — all for your viewing pleasure. “Everything has changed,” Khloe says. Except their reliable willingness to overshare. KUWTK returns Sunday, March 12.
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Taylor Swift’s Journey From Country Starlet to Pop Superstar
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book
- Robot Chicken Creators on How Macaulay Culkin Is Like Punxsutawney Phil
- Tips for Post-Apocalyptic Beards With the Cast of The Walking Dead
- How Luke Evans and Rebecca Hall Filmed Their Epic Sex Scene in Professor Marston
- The Cast of Shut Eye Recounts Their Experiences With Psychics
- Voice Actor Rob Paulsen Performs Some of His Famous Voices
- Carl Weathers: Voice Acting Is Great Because You Can Show Up Commando