The New Season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians Promises to Address All the Rumors
The Kardashians have built their empire on the ethos of presumed transparency, whether it’s showing Kim at her ugliest cry or having Kylie Jenner fessing up to plastic surgery. So even as the Kardashian-Jenners have weathered their most tumultuous years yet, the cameras mostly kept on rolling. Previously, Kim promised to divulge all she could about her Paris robbery in the next season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians; but of course, everyone else has their own tea to spill. The latest trailer for season 13 hits on all the tabloid drama — Kourtney and Scott’s intense highs and lows, Kanye’s hospitalization, and whatever’s going on with Rob and Blac Chyna — all for your viewing pleasure. “Everything has changed,” Khloe says. Except their reliable willingness to overshare. KUWTK returns Sunday, March 12.
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- Remaking a Murder: How Weegee Photographed a Mob Killing
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes