Determine Which Love Actually Character Has Aged Best by Watching Its Sequel Trailer
You might have heard — okay let’s be real, you have definitely heard — that your British rom-com friends from Love Actually will be releasing a short-film sequel to benefit the annual Red Nose Day fundraiser. (It’ll only be ten minutes of new footage, but still, we’re still very excited.) The initial teaser for the sequel was a short and sweet cue-card affair, but now NBC has gone even further by bringing the majority of the original cast together (Hugh! Bill! Keira! Liam!) to simultaneously psyche us up and ask a serious question: Which cast member has aged the most gracefully? You may have your own opinions, but the cast does not. Sorry, Colin Firth.
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- Remaking a Murder: How Weegee Photographed a Mob Killing
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes