Determine Which Love Actually Character Has Aged Best by Watching Its Sequel Trailer
You might have heard — okay let’s be real, you have definitely heard — that your British rom-com friends from Love Actually will be releasing a short-film sequel to benefit the annual Red Nose Day fundraiser. (It’ll only be ten minutes of new footage, but still, we’re still very excited.) The initial teaser for the sequel was a short and sweet cue-card affair, but now NBC has gone even further by bringing the majority of the original cast together (Hugh! Bill! Keira! Liam!) to simultaneously psyche us up and ask a serious question: Which cast member has aged the most gracefully? You may have your own opinions, but the cast does not. Sorry, Colin Firth.
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?