Determine Which Love Actually Character Has Aged Best by Watching Its Sequel Trailer
You might have heard — okay let’s be real, you have definitely heard — that your British rom-com friends from Love Actually will be releasing a short-film sequel to benefit the annual Red Nose Day fundraiser. (It’ll only be ten minutes of new footage, but still, we’re still very excited.) The initial teaser for the sequel was a short and sweet cue-card affair, but now NBC has gone even further by bringing the majority of the original cast together (Hugh! Bill! Keira! Liam!) to simultaneously psyche us up and ask a serious question: Which cast member has aged the most gracefully? You may have your own opinions, but the cast does not. Sorry, Colin Firth.
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Taylor Swift’s Journey From Country Starlet to Pop Superstar
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book
- Robot Chicken Creators on How Macaulay Culkin Is Like Punxsutawney Phil
- Tips for Post-Apocalyptic Beards With the Cast of The Walking Dead
- How Luke Evans and Rebecca Hall Filmed Their Epic Sex Scene in Professor Marston
- The Cast of Shut Eye Recounts Their Experiences With Psychics
- Voice Actor Rob Paulsen Performs Some of His Famous Voices
- Carl Weathers: Voice Acting Is Great Because You Can Show Up Commando