New Fate of the Furious Trailer: The Cars Have Gone Rogue
In new The Fate of the Furious trailer, the family is betrayed by the one positive force they thought they could always rely on. Oh no, it’s not Vin Diesel’s Dominic Torretto, who you already knew had turned against everyone he loved for mysterious reasons. No, it’s the cars themselves. Turns out, Charlize Theron’s malevolent hacker Cipher is able to gain remote control of cars to use as weapons, and boy, does she. In a franchise built around the belief that the world can, and should, be saved using cars, there is no greater treachery. Theron’s character also has a submarine, but everyone knows you can’t trust those things.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space