Watch More Children Lose Their Innocence in the Creepy New It Trailer
It is almost here, and it’s got exactly what you’ve been waiting for: a group of terrified children and one hell of a scary clown. The big switch between the original 1990 TV movie and this 2017 update is tone: Everything is literally darker, in the style that ominous films are these days, and the scare tactics seem much more heavy-handed. Where Tim Curry’s Pennywise was dangerous by way of being inviting and charming, Bill Skarsgård’s incarnation is going to be much more overtly “lock your doors and keep your children inside.” It hits theaters September 8.
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television