Get Me Roger Stone Trailer: Trump’s Infamous Adviser Gets the Lurid Documentary He Deserves
You may not know Trump adviser Roger Stone by name, but according to the trailer for Netflix’s documentary about him, “The Nixon tattoo is really all you need to know about Roger.” Between his alleged collusion with Russian intelligence and not being invited to Senate hearings to testify, there’s plenty of juice for this doc about the self-described dirty trickster’s life as a political operative. Get Me Roger Stone will have its world premiere at the Tribeca Film Festival on April 23, and hits Netflix on May 12. “America may be collapsing,” says one talking head in the trailer, “but Roger Stone is determined to enjoy it.”
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History