Spencer Hastings’s Life Goes From Bad to Worse in the First Minute of Pretty Little Liars’ Final Season Premiere
We know, we know. April 18 can’t get here soon enough, you crazy Pretty Little Liars fans. But stop sulking about Noel’s gruesome death or the fact that someone likely sabotaged Toby’s car and instead focus on … uh, wow, Spencer isn’t doing so great after that gunshot to the stomach, is she? And the other Liars look pretty uncertain as to the identity of Uber A, huh? We wish we could bring you slightly better news with PLL releasing the first minute of the final season premiere early, but it’s frankly a nonstop ride filled with sadness and malaise. But still — we can’t wait.
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History