Spencer Hastings’s Life Goes From Bad to Worse in the First Minute of Pretty Little Liars’ Final Season Premiere
We know, we know. April 18 can’t get here soon enough, you crazy Pretty Little Liars fans. But stop sulking about Noel’s gruesome death or the fact that someone likely sabotaged Toby’s car and instead focus on … uh, wow, Spencer isn’t doing so great after that gunshot to the stomach, is she? And the other Liars look pretty uncertain as to the identity of Uber A, huh? We wish we could bring you slightly better news with PLL releasing the first minute of the final season premiere early, but it’s frankly a nonstop ride filled with sadness and malaise. But still — we can’t wait.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space