The Leftovers Season 3 Trailer: Here Comes the Flood
What happens on the seventh anniversary of the Sudden Departure? Nothing, maybe, or it could mean the end of the world. In the latest trailer for The Leftovers’ third and final season, Kevin Garvey, who may just be some sort of shaman, and all his melancholy friends brace for even worse news than they typically get. ABBA’s “S.O.S.” plays over the trailer, because if there’s one thing Damon Lindelof loves more than not giving you answers, it’s jarringly upbeat music cues. The Leftovers returns April 16.
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture
- 13 Scenes From the Leprechaun Movies That Feel Too Absurd to Exist
- Video Games Don’t Know How to Handle Current Events