Shiver Me Timbers! There’s a Vengeful New Trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
You thought Geoffrey Rush was going to cause the most problems for Johnny Depp’s delightfully brash pirate Jack Sparrow? Allow us to introduce you to Javier Bardem, who literally wants to kill every single pirate in the world. (Very casual.) In the latest trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, we’re given some solid information on Bardem’s anti-pirate motivations, which stem from Jack and his merry band of misfits cursing him many years prior. (Ok, yeah, that would probably piss us off, too.) With the help of some new friends, Jack is determined to find the very cool-sounding Trident of Poseidon to prevent the pirate extinction from happening, but may also call on some old chums to help the cause, too. It’s arriving May 26.
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate