Shiver Me Timbers! There’s a Vengeful New Trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
You thought Geoffrey Rush was going to cause the most problems for Johnny Depp’s delightfully brash pirate Jack Sparrow? Allow us to introduce you to Javier Bardem, who literally wants to kill every single pirate in the world. (Very casual.) In the latest trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, we’re given some solid information on Bardem’s anti-pirate motivations, which stem from Jack and his merry band of misfits cursing him many years prior. (Ok, yeah, that would probably piss us off, too.) With the help of some new friends, Jack is determined to find the very cool-sounding Trident of Poseidon to prevent the pirate extinction from happening, but may also call on some old chums to help the cause, too. It’s arriving May 26.
- The 8 Most Implausible Commutes in Movie History
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- The Best Preshow Advice Tracy Morgan Gave to James Davis
- The Dark Pop-Cultural Influence of Charles Manson
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?