Shiver Me Timbers! There’s a Vengeful New Trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
You thought Geoffrey Rush was going to cause the most problems for Johnny Depp’s delightfully brash pirate Jack Sparrow? Allow us to introduce you to Javier Bardem, who literally wants to kill every single pirate in the world. (Very casual.) In the latest trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, we’re given some solid information on Bardem’s anti-pirate motivations, which stem from Jack and his merry band of misfits cursing him many years prior. (Ok, yeah, that would probably piss us off, too.) With the help of some new friends, Jack is determined to find the very cool-sounding Trident of Poseidon to prevent the pirate extinction from happening, but may also call on some old chums to help the cause, too. It’s arriving May 26.
- Was Michael Jackson a Plagiarist?
- 5 Iconic Moments From Guillermo del Toro Films
- How Far is Hollywood From Achieving Equality?
- How Black Panther Reinvents Hollywood Visions of Africa
- Peppermint Reacts to All Stars Season 3
- We Quizzed Nicolas Cage on His Old Movie Lines and Honestly He Was Great
- Every Celebrity That Tahani Has Name-Dropped on The Good Place
- James Adomian Is Obsessed With a Meticulously Symmetrical Mustache
- Octavia Spencer Was Mistaken for Mo’Nique
- Zazie Beetz on Fame’s Limitations: ‘The Version of Me on the Internet Isn’t Me’
- Here’s the Advice Chris Elliott Gave Daughter Abby Elliott When She Joined SNL
- Kelly Macdonald Stans for Margot Robbie
- Joan Jett Loved Working With Michael J. Fox
- Haley Joel Osment Had a Very Awkward Middle-School Dance
- Naomi Watts Does Her Best David Lynch Impression
- Reed Morano Says Peter Dinklage Would Be the Lead in Her Star Wars Movie
- Omari Hardwick on Why Black Actors Can’t Go Full Method: ‘I’ll Get in Trouble’
- Chloë Grace Moretz and Desiree Akhavan on Filming Sex Scenes Sensitively
- Rupert Everett: ‘Oscar Wilde Is Really the Beginning of the Gay Movement’
- How Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan Work Together As a Couple