Shiver Me Timbers! There’s a Vengeful New Trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales
You thought Geoffrey Rush was going to cause the most problems for Johnny Depp’s delightfully brash pirate Jack Sparrow? Allow us to introduce you to Javier Bardem, who literally wants to kill every single pirate in the world. (Very casual.) In the latest trailer for Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, we’re given some solid information on Bardem’s anti-pirate motivations, which stem from Jack and his merry band of misfits cursing him many years prior. (Ok, yeah, that would probably piss us off, too.) With the help of some new friends, Jack is determined to find the very cool-sounding Trident of Poseidon to prevent the pirate extinction from happening, but may also call on some old chums to help the cause, too. It’s arriving May 26.
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History