The Trip to Spain Trailer: Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon Are Back (With More Midlife Ennui Shenanigans)
Further cementing the theory that Steven Coogan and Rob Brydon are the luckiest chaps to ever grace the small and big screens — anyone want to generously finance some Vulture writers to travel throughout Europe and eat fancy food for a week? — the duo are back for their third Trip installment, and this time around, the destination is España. (This follows the successes of their previous jaunts to northern England and Italy.) Two middle-aged men with a penchant for impressions! Looking for another crazy, semi-improvised adventure! Will the third time be the charm? And most importantly, will Michael Caine show up to split some paella?
- The 8 Most Implausible Commutes in Movie History
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- The Best Preshow Advice Tracy Morgan Gave to James Davis
- The Dark Pop-Cultural Influence of Charles Manson
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Taylor Swift’s Journey From Country Starlet to Pop Superstar
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music