The Trip to Spain Trailer: Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon Are Back (With More Midlife Ennui Shenanigans)
Further cementing the theory that Steven Coogan and Rob Brydon are the luckiest chaps to ever grace the small and big screens — anyone want to generously finance some Vulture writers to travel throughout Europe and eat fancy food for a week? — the duo are back for their third Trip installment, and this time around, the destination is España. (This follows the successes of their previous jaunts to northern England and Italy.) Two middle-aged men with a penchant for impressions! Looking for another crazy, semi-improvised adventure! Will the third time be the charm? And most importantly, will Michael Caine show up to split some paella?
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space