The Trip to Spain Trailer: Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon Are Back (With More Midlife Ennui Shenanigans)
Further cementing the theory that Steven Coogan and Rob Brydon are the luckiest chaps to ever grace the small and big screens — anyone want to generously finance some Vulture writers to travel throughout Europe and eat fancy food for a week? — the duo are back for their third Trip installment, and this time around, the destination is España. (This follows the successes of their previous jaunts to northern England and Italy.) Two middle-aged men with a penchant for impressions! Looking for another crazy, semi-improvised adventure! Will the third time be the charm? And most importantly, will Michael Caine show up to split some paella?
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History