Kathryn Bigelow Has a Fascinating Cult-Cinema Past
Before she became known for her movies on war and crime and as the first woman to win a Best Director Oscar for The Hurt Locker, Kathryn Bigelow tried her hand at a few less-obvious movie genres — and the results became cult classics. With the trailer for her next project Detroit just released, it’s time to take a look back.
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate