I Love Dick Trailer: Kathryn Hahn Tries to Get Several Degrees Closer to Kevin Bacon
Transparent’s Jill Soloway takes a walk on the metafictional side in I Love Dick, an adaptation of Chris Kraus’s semi-autobiographical novel about her infatuation with a professor named Dick. Amazon picked up the series, which stars Kathryn Hahn as Chris, Griffin Dunne as her husband, and Kevin Bacon as the Dick in question, after the show’s pilot debuted last fall. I Love Dick’s first season will premiere on May 12. If Kevin Bacon holding a lamb doesn’t ignite a strange creative fire inside you, we don’t know what will.
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- The Best Preshow Advice Tracy Morgan Gave to James Davis
- The Dark Pop-Cultural Influence of Charles Manson
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book