Catastrophe Season 3 Trailer: How Do Fools Stay in Love?
Love is hard, especially so in the time of parenthood, Brexit, and Donald Trump. For Rob and Sharon, the answer is mostly sex jokes. The always hilarious Catastrophe returns to Amazon for season three on April 28 (it’s already aired in England, so you can seethe with jealously over that) with more parenting dilemmas, less sexual desire, and fewer pants. Oh, and lest you forget, the show will also provide a look at some of the late, great Carrie Fisher’s last work onscreen. She’s only briefly in the trailer, and she’s got those transition lenses at the ready.
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture