Claws Trailer: Niecy Nash Is a Criminal Manicurist in What’s Basically Big Little Lies: Bayou
There are so many exciting shows coming to TV soon, but only one is about about criminal manicurists. In TNT’s new drama, Niecy Nash heads up a gang of glitzy nail salon workers, including Judy Reyes, The Good Wife’s Carrie Preston, Jenn Lyon, and Karrueche Tran, who get involved in some sort of crime scheme that involves dead bodies, burnt speedboats, and male idiots, who are apparently Florida’s biggest export after oranges. Claws premieres June 11, right when you’ll need some summery Southern Gothic escapism.
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?