Claws Trailer: Niecy Nash Is a Criminal Manicurist in What’s Basically Big Little Lies: Bayou
There are so many exciting shows coming to TV soon, but only one is about about criminal manicurists. In TNT’s new drama, Niecy Nash heads up a gang of glitzy nail salon workers, including Judy Reyes, The Good Wife’s Carrie Preston, Jenn Lyon, and Karrueche Tran, who get involved in some sort of crime scheme that involves dead bodies, burnt speedboats, and male idiots, who are apparently Florida’s biggest export after oranges. Claws premieres June 11, right when you’ll need some summery Southern Gothic escapism.
- Late-Night Hosts Weigh In on Trump’s ‘Excellent’ Health
- Trump’s Border Wall Prototypes Are Minimalist Art
- How Stevie Wonder Helped Make MLK Day a National Holiday
- Advice Every Comic Should Hear Before Performing at the Correspondents’ Dinner
- 5 of the Most Notorious YouTube Scandals
- The Black Mirror Creator Has an Idea for a Much Nicer Version of The Matrix
- Five Comic-Book Stories That Might Happen Onscreen After the Disney-Fox Merger
- The Makers of TV’s Darkest Show Are Actually Comedians
- 89 Film and TV Moments That Capture 2017
- The 8 Most Implausible Commutes in Movie History
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?