New Pirates of the Caribbean 5 Trailer: Geoffrey Rush and Orlando Bloom Aren’t Too Happy With the Dead Taking Over the Sea
How do you know you’re in for some royally difficult pirating activities? When you need to call in your back-up pirate frenemies Captain Hector Barbossa (Geoffery Rush!) and Captain Will Turner (Orlando Bloom!) to help you escape a scorned Spanish pirate who’s hell-bent on revenge. That’s the gist of what to expect in Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, which finds our beloved Captain Jack Sparrow attempting to foil his old Spanish rival by locating the fabled Trident of Poseidon as quickly as possible. The tales will be told on May 26.
- The 8 Most Implausible Commutes in Movie History
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- The Best Preshow Advice Tracy Morgan Gave to James Davis
- The Dark Pop-Cultural Influence of Charles Manson
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’