Jude Law Is Persnickety About the Prospect of Dethronement in New King Arthur: Legend of the Sword Trailer
Jude Law has been on a real power trip of late, but this time around, he’s going for the throne minus divine intervention. Law is the antagonist of King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, playing a Camelot king empowered through a classic regicide-fratricide combo takedown. Charlie Hunnam is Arthur, king-to-be, who was raised in a brothel, unaware of his lineage until he pulls a certain sword from a stone. Fateful as it may be, a sword isn’t really this Guy Ritchie–imagined Arthur’s weapon of choice, though. No, that’d be a knuckle sandwich.
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes
- Ozark’s Julia Garner on Finding Her Southern Twang
- Alison Brie Reveals the Go-to Grooming Product on the Set of GLOW
- We Had to Wonder: How Did Sex and the City Portray Queer People?
- The Stars of Spongebob on Broadway Make Their Own Spongebob Memes
- The Americans: In Memoriam
- Here Are 11 Minutes of Unfiltered Tracy Morgan