Jude Law Is Persnickety About the Prospect of Dethronement in New King Arthur: Legend of the Sword Trailer
Jude Law has been on a real power trip of late, but this time around, he’s going for the throne minus divine intervention. Law is the antagonist of King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, playing a Camelot king empowered through a classic regicide-fratricide combo takedown. Charlie Hunnam is Arthur, king-to-be, who was raised in a brothel, unaware of his lineage until he pulls a certain sword from a stone. Fateful as it may be, a sword isn’t really this Guy Ritchie–imagined Arthur’s weapon of choice, though. No, that’d be a knuckle sandwich.
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture
- 13 Scenes From the Leprechaun Movies That Feel Too Absurd to Exist
- Video Games Don’t Know How to Handle Current Events