Jude Law Is Persnickety About the Prospect of Dethronement in New King Arthur: Legend of the Sword Trailer
Jude Law has been on a real power trip of late, but this time around, he’s going for the throne minus divine intervention. Law is the antagonist of King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, playing a Camelot king empowered through a classic regicide-fratricide combo takedown. Charlie Hunnam is Arthur, king-to-be, who was raised in a brothel, unaware of his lineage until he pulls a certain sword from a stone. Fateful as it may be, a sword isn’t really this Guy Ritchie–imagined Arthur’s weapon of choice, though. No, that’d be a knuckle sandwich.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates