The Lead Singer of the Chainsmokers Sings Like a Shy Little Baby
The lead singer of the Chainsmokers (Andrew Taggart) sings like a shy little baby. But little babies don’t sing, do they? You’re right, fellow baby expert. The singing of Andrew Taggart (the lead singer of the Chainsmokers) is not the sound of a little baby singing; but it’s the essence of a shy little baby. Like, have you ever seen a shy little baby consider walking for the first time, unsure of itself and confused by physics and oblivious to existential reality? If that seminal life event could be turned into a sound, it would be just like the singing of the lead singer of the Chainsmokers (Andrew Taggart). So, he just doesn’t project well? Yes and no, fellow baby expert. Yes, technically, he doesn’t project his vocals well. But he does a good job of projecting that he is a shy little baby with his singing voice, which is so gentle, mumbly, and meek despite how banging the music gets. See for yourself, fellow baby expert.
- Was Michael Jackson a Plagiarist?
- 5 Iconic Moments From Guillermo del Toro Films
- How Far is Hollywood From Achieving Equality?
- How Black Panther Reinvents Hollywood Visions of Africa
- Peppermint Reacts to All Stars Season 3
- We Quizzed Nicolas Cage on His Old Movie Lines and Honestly He Was Great
- Every Celebrity That Tahani Has Name-Dropped on The Good Place
- James Adomian Is Obsessed With a Meticulously Symmetrical Mustache
- Octavia Spencer Was Mistaken for Mo’Nique
- Zazie Beetz on Fame’s Limitations: ‘The Version of Me on the Internet Isn’t Me’
- Here’s the Advice Chris Elliott Gave Daughter Abby Elliott When She Joined SNL
- Kelly Macdonald Stans for Margot Robbie
- Joan Jett Loved Working With Michael J. Fox
- Haley Joel Osment Had a Very Awkward Middle-School Dance
- Naomi Watts Does Her Best David Lynch Impression
- Reed Morano Says Peter Dinklage Would Be the Lead in Her Star Wars Movie
- Omari Hardwick on Why Black Actors Can’t Go Full Method: ‘I’ll Get in Trouble’
- Chloë Grace Moretz and Desiree Akhavan on Filming Sex Scenes Sensitively
- Rupert Everett: ‘Oscar Wilde Is Really the Beginning of the Gay Movement’
- How Paul Dano and Zoe Kazan Work Together As a Couple