The Lead Singer of the Chainsmokers Sings Like a Shy Little Baby
The lead singer of the Chainsmokers (Andrew Taggart) sings like a shy little baby. But little babies don’t sing, do they? You’re right, fellow baby expert. The singing of Andrew Taggart (the lead singer of the Chainsmokers) is not the sound of a little baby singing; but it’s the essence of a shy little baby. Like, have you ever seen a shy little baby consider walking for the first time, unsure of itself and confused by physics and oblivious to existential reality? If that seminal life event could be turned into a sound, it would be just like the singing of the lead singer of the Chainsmokers (Andrew Taggart). So, he just doesn’t project well? Yes and no, fellow baby expert. Yes, technically, he doesn’t project his vocals well. But he does a good job of projecting that he is a shy little baby with his singing voice, which is so gentle, mumbly, and meek despite how banging the music gets. See for yourself, fellow baby expert.
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History