Thor: Ragnarok Trailer Asks, ‘Thor You Not Entertained’?
We’ve known for a while that the next Marvel Cinematic Universe installment, Thor: Ragnarok, would feature the title character performing gladiatorial combat. We’ve also known it would feature Mark Ruffalo as Hulk, Cate Blanchett as empress of the underworld, Tessa Thompson as a battle-hardened warrior, and Jeff Goldblum as a louche and amoral gamemaster. What we didn’t know is just how fresh and thrilling all of those elements would feel when tossed in a blender and whizzed around by director Taika Waititi. The first teaser for Ragnarok has dropped and oh boy, it’s a humdinger. Come for the superheroics, stay for the Led Zep soundtrack.
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes
- Ozark’s Julia Garner on Finding Her Southern Twang
- Alison Brie Reveals the Go-to Grooming Product on the Set of GLOW
- We Had to Wonder: How Did Sex and the City Portray Queer People?
- The Stars of Spongebob on Broadway Make Their Own Spongebob Memes
- The Americans: In Memoriam
- Here Are 11 Minutes of Unfiltered Tracy Morgan
- Tracy Morgan Has Equal Love for Tiffany Haddish and Craft Services
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance