Thor: Ragnarok Trailer Asks, ‘Thor You Not Entertained’?
We’ve known for a while that the next Marvel Cinematic Universe installment, Thor: Ragnarok, would feature the title character performing gladiatorial combat. We’ve also known it would feature Mark Ruffalo as Hulk, Cate Blanchett as empress of the underworld, Tessa Thompson as a battle-hardened warrior, and Jeff Goldblum as a louche and amoral gamemaster. What we didn’t know is just how fresh and thrilling all of those elements would feel when tossed in a blender and whizzed around by director Taika Waititi. The first teaser for Ragnarok has dropped and oh boy, it’s a humdinger. Come for the superheroics, stay for the Led Zep soundtrack.
- Watch a Mixologist Fact-Check Hollywood Bar Scenes
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course