Thor: Ragnarok Trailer Asks, ‘Thor You Not Entertained’?
We’ve known for a while that the next Marvel Cinematic Universe installment, Thor: Ragnarok, would feature the title character performing gladiatorial combat. We’ve also known it would feature Mark Ruffalo as Hulk, Cate Blanchett as empress of the underworld, Tessa Thompson as a battle-hardened warrior, and Jeff Goldblum as a louche and amoral gamemaster. What we didn’t know is just how fresh and thrilling all of those elements would feel when tossed in a blender and whizzed around by director Taika Waititi. The first teaser for Ragnarok has dropped and oh boy, it’s a humdinger. Come for the superheroics, stay for the Led Zep soundtrack.
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- The Best Preshow Advice Tracy Morgan Gave to James Davis
- The Dark Pop-Cultural Influence of Charles Manson
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Taylor Swift’s Journey From Country Starlet to Pop Superstar
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’