Say Buon Giorno to the First Trailer for Master of None’s Very Italian Season Two
The last time we saw Aziz Ansari’s Dev Shah on Master of None, he was following his appetite for Italian cuisine all the way to Rome to take a pasta-making course, instead of following his heart and all its feels for Noël Wells to Tokyo. And when in Rome, you do as the Romans do: film Kanye parody videos (not for the show, sadly), sip espresso, ride mopeds through the countryside, and live out all your black-and-white Italian cinematic dreams with Eric Wareheim. But back in New York, you do as the New Yorkers do: distract your broken heart with Tinder dates, go to dinner parties with John Legend, Angela Bassett, and Bobby Cannavale, and, as always, sulk on your couch. Cheer up, Aziz, you’ve still got the world’s most endearing parents! Master of None finally returns for a very scenic and international season two on May 12.
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?