New Atomic Blonde Trailer: Charlize Theron Saves Divided Berlin by Kicking Its Entire Ass
Getting your ass handed to you by Charlize Theron is a small price to pay for a safe and stabilized Europe. In the new Atomic Blonde trailer, Theron plays Lorraine Broughton, a British spy who is tasked, alongside station chief David Percival (James McAvoy), with rescuing a valuable dossier out of Berlin in order to halt the assassination of her fellow agents. And that’s not even getting into those coats.
- The 8 Most Implausible Commutes in Movie History
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- The Best Preshow Advice Tracy Morgan Gave to James Davis
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book