Netflix Is Back to Fill Your Making a Murderer Void With True-Crime Nun Murder Series The Keepers
Who killed Sister Cathy? No, this isn’t some weird Twin Peaks fever dream, but rather the logline for Netflix’s newest seven-part docuseries The Keepers, which is bound to satisfy everyone’s prestige true-crime needs as Making a Murderer continues filming its second season. The premise is bleak and simple: Nearly 50 years ago, a Baltimore nun, Sister Catherine Cesnik, was murdered under suspicious circumstances and the case was never solved. Now, a group of amateur investigators are set on finally closing the case and unearthing the “horrific secrets and pain” that lingered in the aftermath of her death, even if that means fighting back against the Catholic Church. The Spotlight team would be proud.
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- Remaking a Murder: How Weegee Photographed a Mob Killing
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes