Netflix Is Back to Fill Your Making a Murderer Void With True-Crime Nun Murder Series The Keepers
Who killed Sister Cathy? No, this isn’t some weird Twin Peaks fever dream, but rather the logline for Netflix’s newest seven-part docuseries The Keepers, which is bound to satisfy everyone’s prestige true-crime needs as Making a Murderer continues filming its second season. The premise is bleak and simple: Nearly 50 years ago, a Baltimore nun, Sister Catherine Cesnik, was murdered under suspicious circumstances and the case was never solved. Now, a group of amateur investigators are set on finally closing the case and unearthing the “horrific secrets and pain” that lingered in the aftermath of her death, even if that means fighting back against the Catholic Church. The Spotlight team would be proud.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates