The Clones Come to Fight in Orphan Black’s Season 5 Trailer
The clones are mad as hell, and they’re not gonna take it anymore. The trailer for season five of Orphan Black is here, and it plays like a promo for a Clones Women’s March, with each one declaring her intention to fight “to control our bodies,” “to love whom we choose,” “for my babies,” and “for my sisters.” With talk of a new future and standing as one in the pursuit of freedom, it does everything but close with the word RESIST in impact font. Sarah, Cosima, Alison, and Helena return as your surrogate warriors against the system on Saturday, June 10.
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture
- 13 Scenes From the Leprechaun Movies That Feel Too Absurd to Exist
- Video Games Don’t Know How to Handle Current Events