Tom Cruise Can Run, But He Can’t Hide, in the New Mummy Trailer
Hell hath no fury like an ancient-princess-mummy scorned. At least that’s what Tom Cruise figures out in the new trailer for the upcoming reboot of The Mummy, which finds Cruise and his trusty team accidentally awakening her from her roomy tomb in contemporary times. She’s pretty pissy about the whole situation and puts a curse on our leading man in retaliation, but is it bad that we kind of empathize with her? Because, as it turns out, thousands of years ago she was pretty unfairly entombed when she was about to be Egypt’s next queen … although she doesn’t have to take over the whole world now to get her ultimate revenge, we’d argue. The action-packed thriller will be released on June 9.
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- Remaking a Murder: How Weegee Photographed a Mob Killing
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes