Try to Escape the Dollhouse From Hell in the New Annabelle: Creation Trailer
We have a feeling there’s going to be an uptick in search traffic for the word “pediophobia” after watching the new trailer for Annabelle: Creation, because let’s face it — this is a hell of a menacing doll, folks. Do not watch if you don’t like dolls, okay? The latest entry in the Conjuring universe has the pleasure of torturing a nun and her nice group of orphans, who are invited to live with an off-putting dollmaker and his wife after the death of their daughter. Surprise! A doll they own is possessed with the daughter’s spirit, and it wants to torture to death everyone who gets in her way. Chuckie will meet his match on August 11.
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- The Best Preshow Advice Tracy Morgan Gave to James Davis
- The Dark Pop-Cultural Influence of Charles Manson
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Taylor Swift’s Journey From Country Starlet to Pop Superstar
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’