Try to Escape the Dollhouse From Hell in the New Annabelle: Creation Trailer
We have a feeling there’s going to be an uptick in search traffic for the word “pediophobia” after watching the new trailer for Annabelle: Creation, because let’s face it — this is a hell of a menacing doll, folks. Do not watch if you don’t like dolls, okay? The latest entry in the Conjuring universe has the pleasure of torturing a nun and her nice group of orphans, who are invited to live with an off-putting dollmaker and his wife after the death of their daughter. Surprise! A doll they own is possessed with the daughter’s spirit, and it wants to torture to death everyone who gets in her way. Chuckie will meet his match on August 11.
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- Remaking a Murder: How Weegee Photographed a Mob Killing
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes