47 Meters Down Trailer: Mandy Moore Is the Latest Ingenue to Be Tortured by a Bunch of Sharks
Feeding the hunger that the Sharknado series and The Shallows left behind, Mandy Moore took some time out from her busy This Is Us schedule to provide us with the latest and greatest shark-survival drama. Dubbed 47 Meters Down, Moore’s character finds herself in the legitimately terrifying position of plummeting to the bottom of the ocean in a metal cage with her sister, with the only chance of survival being to slowly swim up before their scuba tanks run out of air. Ah, but did we mention the ocean is full of hungry, hungry great white sharks?! The moral of the story: Never go outside.
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- The Best Preshow Advice Tracy Morgan Gave to James Davis
- The Dark Pop-Cultural Influence of Charles Manson
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Taylor Swift’s Journey From Country Starlet to Pop Superstar
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’