47 Meters Down Trailer: Mandy Moore Is the Latest Ingenue to Be Tortured by a Bunch of Sharks
Feeding the hunger that the Sharknado series and The Shallows left behind, Mandy Moore took some time out from her busy This Is Us schedule to provide us with the latest and greatest shark-survival drama. Dubbed 47 Meters Down, Moore’s character finds herself in the legitimately terrifying position of plummeting to the bottom of the ocean in a metal cage with her sister, with the only chance of survival being to slowly swim up before their scuba tanks run out of air. Ah, but did we mention the ocean is full of hungry, hungry great white sharks?! The moral of the story: Never go outside.
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space
- How to Protect Your Facebook Data
- Here’s a Sneak Peek at Queer Eye Season Two
- 4 Ways 2001: A Space Odyssey Was a Visual-Effects Pioneer
- 39 Egg-cellent Scenes in Film and Television
- Who Would Survive the Apocalypse: NYC or L.A.? Celebrities Debate
- Dogs Review Isle of Dogs
- How To Make Your Own Wes Anderson Soundtrack
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture
- 13 Scenes From the Leprechaun Movies That Feel Too Absurd to Exist
- Video Games Don’t Know How to Handle Current Events