47 Meters Down Trailer: Mandy Moore Is the Latest Ingenue to Be Tortured by a Bunch of Sharks
Feeding the hunger that the Sharknado series and The Shallows left behind, Mandy Moore took some time out from her busy This Is Us schedule to provide us with the latest and greatest shark-survival drama. Dubbed 47 Meters Down, Moore’s character finds herself in the legitimately terrifying position of plummeting to the bottom of the ocean in a metal cage with her sister, with the only chance of survival being to slowly swim up before their scuba tanks run out of air. Ah, but did we mention the ocean is full of hungry, hungry great white sharks?! The moral of the story: Never go outside.
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor