Alec Baldwin Impersonates His Latest Trump Target: Rex Tillerson
Will Donald Trump be able to look his secretary of State in the face, if, when he sees his face, he thinks of Alec Baldwin? The SNL actor took on the role of Rex Tillerson, the former CEO of ExxonMobil, at the Public Theater’s staged reading of the the Trump cabinet confirmation hearings last night, which was cheekily dubbed All the President’s Men? In this clip from the performance, which also included all-stars like Ellen Burstyn and Aasif Mandvi, Baldwin’s Tillerson does his best to dodge Russia questions. Meanwhile, actors playing protesters briefly interrupt the proceedings, for that truly authentic experience.
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History