Alec Baldwin Impersonates His Latest Trump Target: Rex Tillerson
Will Donald Trump be able to look his secretary of State in the face, if, when he sees his face, he thinks of Alec Baldwin? The SNL actor took on the role of Rex Tillerson, the former CEO of ExxonMobil, at the Public Theater’s staged reading of the the Trump cabinet confirmation hearings last night, which was cheekily dubbed All the President’s Men? In this clip from the performance, which also included all-stars like Ellen Burstyn and Aasif Mandvi, Baldwin’s Tillerson does his best to dodge Russia questions. Meanwhile, actors playing protesters briefly interrupt the proceedings, for that truly authentic experience.
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- The Dark Pop-Cultural Influence of Charles Manson
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- Is Deckard Actually a Replicant?
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book
- Tips for Post-Apocalyptic Beards With the Cast of The Walking Dead