Band Aid Trailer: Adam Pally and Zoe Lister-Jones Try Some Rock Therapy
You get some weird suggestions in therapy — call your parents! Sleep more! Confront the emptiness of your soul! — but few as weird as the idea that starting a band together might help your relationship. This, nevertheless, is the premise of Zoe Lister-Jones’s Band Aid, which stars Lister-Jones and Adam Pally as a couple who turn to, uh, grudge rock to work through their bickering. Band Aid opens in theaters June 2, but you can catch an early screening with the film’s stars at this year’s Vulture Festival. How convenient!
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes
- Ozark’s Julia Garner on Finding Her Southern Twang
- Alison Brie Reveals the Go-to Grooming Product on the Set of GLOW
- We Had to Wonder: How Did Sex and the City Portray Queer People?
- The Stars of Spongebob on Broadway Make Their Own Spongebob Memes
- The Americans: In Memoriam
- Here Are 11 Minutes of Unfiltered Tracy Morgan