The Emoji Movie Trailer Is Too [Upside-Down Face] for Words
Soon, The Emoji Movie will arrive in theaters, just in time for you to [“see no evil” monkey face]. The [thinking face] film, which stars T.J. Miller, James Corden, and Sir Patrick Stewart (as poop), follows a “meh-faced” emoji who’s all [sad face] about his life, because he’s got all sorts of emotions stuck inside him. Then, much in the style of Wreck-It Ralph, our hero breaks out of the norm [happy face] then faces the consequences [angry face] then learns something about his purpose in life [is there an emoji for that? Let’s just go with a whale]. The Emoji Movie arrives July 28. [grimace emoji][grimace emoji][grimace emoji]
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- Remaking a Murder: How Weegee Photographed a Mob Killing
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- Mandy Moore on the Innate Sadness of This Is Us
- UnREAL’s Constance Zimmer on Directing Herself
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Which Queer Eye Guy Is the Biggest Control Freak About Driving?
- David Harbour Wasn’t Asked to Dance in Stranger Things 2, But He Did Anyway
- The Queer Eye Guys on Season Two’s Biggest Twist
- Why the Queer Eye Guys Never Pick Fights With Republicans
- The Queer Eye Guys on How They Got Cast
- The Queer Eye Guys on Men’s Biggest Fashion Mistakes
- Silicon Valley’s Thomas Middleditch on Mocking the Tech Elite
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History
- How Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Gets Away With Its Dirtiest Jokes