Game of Thrones Season 7 Trailer: Gird Your Loins!
Ice! Fire! Dragons! War! The first teaser for the new Game of Thrones season has arrived with all of the above. Everyone is preparing for battle in the preview —Cersei smirks upon her throne with Jamie at her side, Tyrion eyes Dany’s dragons as they soar around what is presumably Dragonstone, and Jon Snow readies the Night’s Watch. Is that Jorah’s greyscaled hand we spy, reaching out from a prison cell around the 1:20 mark? Even with Cersei on the throne, the Lannisters are dwindling, and someone’s hand traces the lines of a map, toppling over a Lannister lion. “If we don’t put aside our enmities and band together we will die,” Ser Davos advises. “And then it doesn’t matter whose skeleton sits on the Iron Throne.” Game of Thrones returns July 16.
- The History of Giant Robots in Pop Culture
- 13 Scenes From the Leprechaun Movies That Feel Too Absurd to Exist
- Video Games Don’t Know How to Handle Current Events
- Cinematographers React to Rachel Morrison’s Historic Oscar Nomination
- Before Snapchat, See How Jeff Koons Made Iconic Public Art With Puppy
- The Best Supervillains Are Relatable Ones
- Why Edgar Wright Makes Some of the Best Movie Soundtracks
- This Underground Live-Action Monster Battle Is Like Nothing You’ve Ever Seen
- 5 Iconic Moments From Guillermo del Toro Films
- How Black Panther Reinvents Hollywood Visions of Africa