Game of Thrones Season 7 Trailer: Gird Your Loins!
Ice! Fire! Dragons! War! The first teaser for the new Game of Thrones season has arrived with all of the above. Everyone is preparing for battle in the preview —Cersei smirks upon her throne with Jamie at her side, Tyrion eyes Dany’s dragons as they soar around what is presumably Dragonstone, and Jon Snow readies the Night’s Watch. Is that Jorah’s greyscaled hand we spy, reaching out from a prison cell around the 1:20 mark? Even with Cersei on the throne, the Lannisters are dwindling, and someone’s hand traces the lines of a map, toppling over a Lannister lion. “If we don’t put aside our enmities and band together we will die,” Ser Davos advises. “And then it doesn’t matter whose skeleton sits on the Iron Throne.” Game of Thrones returns July 16.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space