Keira Knightley Doesn’t Love Andrew Lincoln’s Beard, Actually: See the Full Red Nose Day Actually Trailer
Those damn cue cards are back with more of Andrew Lincoln’s musings: “Do you like the beard?” reads the newest card he holds up for Keira Knightley to read. She gives a grimace and shakes her head no. “No — I’m not sure either,” the next card replies. Not everyone is back for the Love Actually short sequel, but there are plenty of shenanigans to go around: Hugh Grant is back to shimmying, Bill Nighy slept with a Kardashian — but which one? Red Nose Day Actually, produced to benefit the Red Nose Day charity, airs May 25 on NBC.
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates
- Jimmi Simpson on His Craziest Year Ever As an Actor
- Can Connie Britton Match Her Reaction With the Right 911 Call?
- Why Sarah Silverman Wants to Connect With Trump Supporters
- How Realistic Are Dinosaur Movies?
- Minnie Driver Really, Really Wishes She Could Sing More Often
- James Corden Picks His Favorite Late Late Show Moment
- How to Clean a Dinosaur at NYC’s Museum of Natural History