Keira Knightley Doesn’t Love Andrew Lincoln’s Beard, Actually: See the Full Red Nose Day Actually Trailer
Those damn cue cards are back with more of Andrew Lincoln’s musings: “Do you like the beard?” reads the newest card he holds up for Keira Knightley to read. She gives a grimace and shakes her head no. “No — I’m not sure either,” the next card replies. Not everyone is back for the Love Actually short sequel, but there are plenty of shenanigans to go around: Hugh Grant is back to shimmying, Bill Nighy slept with a Kardashian — but which one? Red Nose Day Actually, produced to benefit the Red Nose Day charity, airs May 25 on NBC.
- Cameron Britton Thought About Killing His Mom While Filming Mindhunter
- How the Ladies of Ibiza Get F*cked-up Around the World
- Watch Jonathan Van Ness Fangirl Over Justin Theroux in Charlie’s Angels
- Retta Is Over People Telling Her to ‘Treat Yo’ Self’
- Rachel Bloom Gloriously Roasts Adam Pally for His Shorty Awards Performance
- 7 Star Wars Spinoffs That We’d Like to See
- Rest in Power Examines How Trayvon Martin’s Death Sparked a Movement
- Watch People Try to Recap Every Marvel Movie
- How Close Are We To Real-Life Westworld Robots?
- The Women of Killing Eve Are Ready to Break Boundaries
- 9 of the Most Ridiculous Scenes From the Original Lost in Space