For the People Trailer: Meet Your Good-Looking Lawyers in Shonda Rhimes’s Newest Legal Drama
If Boston Legal didn’t adequately satisfy your sexy-lawyer quota during its run (James Spader for life, baby), Shonda Rhimes is rolling out yet another ABC drama to fill your legalese needs. And it’s not a How to Get Away With Murder spinoff! With her newest series, For the People, Rhimes is diving into the high-stakes world of newbie lawyers in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, both on the defense and prosecution sides. There will be arguments. There will be rebuttals. There will undoubtedly be lawyer-on-lawyer romance. You know, typical law stuff! An official premiere date is expected to be announced soon.
- Biggest Mistakes in 9 Oscar-Winning Movies
- 12 Men Accused of Sexual Misconduct Are Forcing TV Shows to Switch Gears
- Post-Matt Lauer, We Need to Redefine the Fatherly Image of American Journalism
- The Evolution of the Movie Trailer
- Sara Bareilles and Jason Mraz Perform a Song From ‘Waitress’ in Central Park
- Here’s a Fake Trailer for That Tarantino Star Trek Movie
- The Best Preshow Advice Tracy Morgan Gave to James Davis
- The Dark Pop-Cultural Influence of Charles Manson
- 7 Questions Stranger Things 2 Leaves Unanswered
- Who Are Rey’s Parents?
- The One Meal No Comic Should Eat Before a Set, According to Kyle Kinane
- Ron Funches Comes Onstage Like a Wrestler Entering the Ring
- Love Actually Can Very Easily Be Turned Into a Horror Movie
- The Secret Feminist History of Witches, As Told by a Practicing Witch
- Natasha Leggero Has a Bold Rider Request
- Are Eleven and the Demogorgon in Stranger Things Connected?
- The Bob’s Burgers Cast Improvises a Mini-Episode About the Birds and the Bees
- The New Taylor Swift Sounds Like a Scrapbook of Pop Music
- The Cast of Dirk Gently Plays ‘Elijah Wood, Elijah Woodn’t’
- The Black Eyed Peas Take Us Inside Their Augmented-Reality Comic Book