For the People Trailer: Meet Your Good-Looking Lawyers in Shonda Rhimes’s Newest Legal Drama
If Boston Legal didn’t adequately satisfy your sexy-lawyer quota during its run (James Spader for life, baby), Shonda Rhimes is rolling out yet another ABC drama to fill your legalese needs. And it’s not a How to Get Away With Murder spinoff! With her newest series, For the People, Rhimes is diving into the high-stakes world of newbie lawyers in the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, both on the defense and prosecution sides. There will be arguments. There will be rebuttals. There will undoubtedly be lawyer-on-lawyer romance. You know, typical law stuff! An official premiere date is expected to be announced soon.
- The 7 Most Damning Appearances on Who Is America?
- Watch a Cannabis Expert Fact-Check Stoner Movies
- Watch a Sword Expert Fact-check Hollywood Sword Fights
- Pets in Film Are Shook by Human Intimacy
- Chef Dale Talde Critiques Hollywood Food Scenes
- How Realistic Are Shark Attacks in Movies?
- Camp Counselors React to Hollywood Camp Scenes
- The Billy Eichner ‘Let’s Go, Lesbians!’ Meme Is Here to Save the Day
- NYC Stories: Bill Hader and Henry Winkler Have Ridiculous Memories of NYC
- How Realistic Are Hollywood Hacking Scenes?
- A History of the New York Drag Scene That Launched RuPaul
- We Baked a Drake Cake to Celebrate Scorpion
- Sex Educators React to Hollywood’s Sex Scenes
- Why GLOW’s Creators Feel Like They’re Running a ‘Leotard Factory’
- Justin Hartley on Kevin’s Transformation in This Is Us
- How Ryan Murphy Convinced Billie Lourd to Dye Her Hair For AHS: Cult
- Ted Danson on Why The Good Place Is Really About Karma
- Why Matt LeBlanc Embraced Humiliation for Episodes
- Evan Rachel Wood Explains Why Westworld Is an Actor’s Obstacle Course
- Roger Rabbit Changed the Way Hollywood Animates